Events, Middle East, May 13 2019
Event details: Jerusalem, Israel, September 8 – 10, 2019
The conference aims to share insights and experiences on the following topics:
- Accessibility in Cities of the Ancient World
- Personal Perspectives,
- Accessible Tourism for People with Disabilities,
- Residence in Ancient Cities,
- Innovation and Technological Support for Accessibility, and
- Public Policy Promoting Accessibility.
The conference will showcase groundbreaking Israeli technologies in the field of accessibility and participants will have the opportunity to tour the Old City of Jerusalem to see the work that has been done in making it accessible.
Among the participants and guests there will be renowned experts who have led processes of accessibility factors in various parts of the world.
For more information, visit the event website of the 1st Jerusalem Conference of Accessibility in Ancient Cities of the World.
© 2019, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.